Community Research Partners was created in response to a need identified by community members who were seeking research partners. The collaboration of multiple academic and community partners from across the country informed the site’s design and functionality. CRP’s goal is to enhance the capacity of all participants to address health priorities among diverse communities.
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH)
- Indiana University Community Health Engagement Program
- Meharry-Vanderbilt Community Engaged Research Core
- Mt. Sinai Community Engagement and Research Center
- UC Davis Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC) Community Engagement Program
For information about additional opportunities, resources and services, please visit our website at https://victr.vanderbilt.edu/pub/