Community Research Partners is a tool to spur conversations, collaborations and innovative strategies to address health challenges in our communities. This growing network of community organizations, health advocates, government agencies and academic researchers are committed to building sustainable, research partnerships to improve health care and health outcomes for all of our community members.
This site hosts a searchable database of member-created profiles. The search feature allows researchers and community members who share common interests to connect and explore collaboration opportunities. Take a few minutes to create your own profile. Click on "SIGN UP" above to begin.
Below is a list of resource categories.
- Best Practices in Community Engaged Research
- Building Sustainable Partnerships
- Community Based Participatory Research (CBPR)
- Cultural Competency
- Data Usage & Sharing
- Ethics in Community Engaged Research
- Evaluation Tools & Models
- Health Disparities
- Recruitment & Retention
- Research Networks
- Translation & Dissemination
- Using Research to Change Policy